Learn how to make your own natural perfume! In this workshop, you will design and create your own personal perfume from precious botanical essences and perfume oils. By the end of the workshop, you will have made a perfume to take home with you. This introductory workshop in perfumery will give you the opportunity to gain a basic understanding of the history of perfumery and then work with a variety of materials to design your own fragrances.
What you will love about this workshop is that it is all hands on – comparing different top, middle and base notes, to blending your own bespoke scent. Getting to smell oils and essences that you know the names of but had never smelled individually is really fascinating
All materials and equipment are provided and no previous experience is necessary. All you need is imagination and a love of perfumery.
Topics covered include:
- The History of Perfume
- Where Do Fragrance Ingredients Come From and How Are They Made
- The Sense of Smell and What it Means To Us
- Top, Middle and Base notes and Why They Are Important
- Practical Blending Techniques
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Have an understanding of the historical significance of fragrance
- Have learned about the different ingredients used in perfumery
- Easily be able to classify aromatic ingredients into the different fragrance families
- Have practised blending top middle and base notes to create simple fragrances
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
This class is about 3 to 3.5 hours long. Registration fee includes materials, handouts, and take home signature fragrance.
Workshops are held on:
All of our workshops and classes are hands on and held at our shop at:
116 Juliette St (corner Baron St) Greenslopes Qld 4120, Brisbane.
To secure your reservation, please advise two preferred dates and times that suit you in the comments section at the check out. We will always do our best to confirm your first preference.
There are no reviews yet.